Lazarists Monastery

The Lazarists monastery was built between 1888-1892, while the parish was established in 1900 along with the permanent settlement of the Fathers of the Mission.

Originally the building was used as a Catholic church of the order of Lazarists and after that, as the French consulate. Today, it is used as a Catholic church.

Address: Kyprou 6
Tel: 2510-223163 & 2310-539559

eXTReMe Tracker